Monday 5 November 2012

Marry me :D

Assalamualaikum peeps :D

bright and tried an sunny day :D i felt so sleepy today but suddenly when i checked out my blog people which i have  follows talk about her future husband . auwwwwww. i think this sounds like childish but i do have a lot of stuff  to talk about it . ha ha . i's so sorry because i had a very broken English so i will talk in Malay 


semestinya semua orang ada lelaki idaman masing-masing sampai kan aina buat checklist untuk dapat kan bakal teman sehidup yang sangat super kick duper sempurna tapi mana ada manusia yang sempurna seperti Nabi Muhamaad. 

while enjoying my super delicious pancake with maple syrup and butter 
the story came straight from the bottom of my heart :D

a men not supposed to be perfect well less perfect is better because human make mistake also vampire do make mistake. my guy should have the brighter smile when he with me . share all the laughter and my teardrop.share all of the secret with him.. we try to fix the problem. to speak when the words is needed.will hold me with tenderness and to have patient that love demand and to share all the silence when they are not. to live within the warmth of our heart and always called it home.

and every time i wake up in the morning i know you will always there by my side no matter what happen when i lost and i cant found my way home. you will always protecting from all the consequences and from all the fair. a man who will accept me for the way i are without judging my past, my present and my future.

my future husband will accept me in all kind of forms and never forget that marrying me is the once in the live time.no matter challenges we might face.make me all kind of surprised that i never expect. a man that connect to me in a mentally emotion. will hold my heart just like a lightweight that maybe broken if it's fall. never get bored of anything when he with me. will have all the cuddles, the sweet memories that we will share together

i want a men who hold my hand when in labor room the time to wait of the baby arrival that moment a very precious it will the most remarkable time a husband and wife could ever had.

i wish to find someone like this. the man i look for is only exist in one of a ten million people in this world. ha ha. yeah i'm just imaging it. there no way that i can find one. girl with faces like me will never get a perfect husband. but just pray for me people.

kisses and hugs :D

Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment