Sunday 22 July 2012

happy Birthday mother

Assalamualaikum peeps :)

Alhamdullilah , dah masuk hari ketiga umat umat islam berpuasa .
time puasa jehh suasana memang panas dan bahang :') alhamdullilah :)

praise to Allah .

hari 23 julai 2012
today is my mother birthday :)

ibu! thanks for raise me up until now . thanks for all your sacrifices :)
for all you done for me . i hope you will success in everything & anything , that you do in life 
thanks for spending your time for me and my siblings . thanks for guiding us to a real path . 
ibu ! you are our wonder woman ! you didn't know the real mean of tired .
you always try to fulfill our request everyday . 

your turning to 38 year old now :)
sorry i didn't prepared any present for you :(
ehem . happy fasting . brrrrrrrp XD

happy birthday my wonder woman . stay health . 
i love you 

hugs and kisses 
sincerely your daughter 
asyazwaniza :)




Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

1 comment: