Friday 26 April 2013

Day03-Your Parents

humans & Aliens

such a symbolic picture isn't it? comel sangat married couple buat macams  nih. well today challenge is to talk about my parent. My parents a divorse so they remarried and i have step mother and step mother. The most meaningful parents is my mother Puan Ashelldawaney Binti Mohd Jamil. she is my superwoman, wonderwoman,catwoman and all the superheroin in the world, she is my life. My whole life. walaupun kadang2 ibu salah ibu nak jugak menang. ibu korbankan macam2 untuk kitaorang adik beradik. ibu lah ayah bagi kita orang dan ibu kepada kitaorang that make you the only parent i have, You're the perfect person in this world mum the greatest world mum ! you sacrified for us, dont sleep at night,always be there for us and hear all of our problem when no one want to hear us
I Love You :*

Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment