Thursday 25 April 2013

Day01-Introduce myself

Humans and aliens..
last post is about a challenge I take from Demi Lovato pages. so today i'm not schooling and felt so bored ! then aina tanya pakcik google tentang tumblr challenge so ada satu challenge nih macam uit easy so i think i gonna try to do this challenge for 30 days straight until My examination.
 So the first day challenge is about myself


Aina Syazwaniza Binti Mohd Sapee 
  Ainaa For Short
9belas tahun 
Born on 9th December 1994
Im a Johorean
Student of art Sastera 
Studying at SMK Ulu Tiram as Form 6 and not an excellent student 
Have two father’s and two mother’s
own three siblings, three half-sister and two strangers call as step. 
I have and idol called Demi Lovato and My best Friend Nabilah Malique 
not afraif of anything just afraid to be lonely 
used to be a smoker 
Unconfident and don’t like the figure I see about my body
Do like black and pink and blue and rainbow color 
I like to dress what people don’t wear and fashion of the 90’s

Had a pair of dark brown eyes 
Short black hair
suku gigit kuku 
my mother is my best friend nothing special J
 



Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment