Thursday 8 March 2012

Last chapter :[

Assalamualaikum :[
Do read Iskandar :]

Yesterday was our last day, It's 24 Days of hour relationships.
In 24 Days there's so many memories.
08 March 2012 4:00p.m
I like to lay down on your chest and heard to your heart beating,
looking at your face for hour,you like to call me a jerk :p
On our date we never know where we going to go.
I always skip my working hours just to spend time with you
We like to talk for hours at E&Y.on our first date
you used to treat me like a wife , coming to my house without telling me ,
you got my eyes on tuesday 14th Feb 2012
when i looking into your eyes like watching a night sky , beautiful sun rise
just like a star . see you come so far , to be right with you are
i wont give up on us , even the sky get rough , i give you all my love
i just dont want to be ending like this , cause i know we both worth it
i"ve got no more boyfriend yang bengong macam awak.
now i have to learn to stay without you.



Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment