Sunday 4 March 2012

i love you even who you are :]

Assalamualaikum :]
Do read this sayang :]
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
 I will love you all my life and when I die, I will still love you through eternity and beyond. 
 I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.
 I will walk beside you, I will push you forward from behind and I will run ahead and encourage you forward - all because I love you. 
Don't go trying some new fashion Don't change the color of your hair. . . . I could not love you any better I love you just the way you are.
I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near....I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.

Iskandar ! I love You :]

Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment