Tuesday 28 February 2012

Reason Why i Love You :]

Assalamualaikum :]
Do read Sayang :]

  1. I can Be Myself When I'm With you
  2. Because you make me feel like,like like i never felt before 
  3. I can tell you everything and you would get shock
  4. Your undying faith is what keeps the of the flame make the love a live
  5. You and me together, we can make magic.
  6. We're Are the perfect Match
  7. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
  8. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
  9. You are simply irresistible
  10. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beatheart
  11. You're the one who holds the key to my heart.
  12. You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect)
  13. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
  14. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
  15. I love to hear your voice
  16. I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
  17. You mean the world to me.
  18. I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
  19. You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
  20. the last thing i like to cry on your shoulder and make me felt so warm :]
     

Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment