Thursday 23 February 2012

i do really .

Dear Sayang,
here the letter for you , i know you read my blog .
Do you know , i do love you so much , i just want you to know there's no other man like you
i like when you call me romantic . i lik ewhen you say i'm pretty even i'm not
every words that you say really make me very happy , i do happy with you sayang .
you accept me for who i are .
i dont have someone else to share story with accept you . your my shoulder when i'm crying , when i had problem , i konw you would be there for you.
sayang m i;m so sorry , i will not sulking with you again . just please , tell me . are you okay .
are you fine ? sayang you make me really worried sick .
please call me . I want to hear you voice , you shouldnt go with not saying any good bye ,
sorry i didnt be a perfect girlfriend .
i do mean it when you will be the last one in my heart
hey , you promise me to not leave me alone , i keep your promise okay sayang , i got to go now , my tears dont want to stop. i will drowning in it :]

faithfully
lolita cherrybella



Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment