Friday 13 April 2012

being a supergirl :]

assalamualaikum :) long time no see , miss me

i say i don't care but deep inside my heart i know i care that much until I have to be a hypocrites :)
i'm not angry with you i angry with myself i angry because i'm against my better judgement and opened my heart to someone that i cant trusted :)


Dear iskandar , aina tahu esy sayang ainaa kan , tapi nii bukan carenye , unspoken and being selfish like this is not supposed to have in a relationship , every second i will run to my phone and hopping it was you who texting and calling me , dear sayang , i even didn't sleep well when night time because i waiting for you .
dont you see a girl full of love is waiting for you , eys nak ainaa jauh dari esy dulu baru nak hargai ainaa ?
ainaa nak eys aina yang aina kenal 14-02-2012 tuh , tolong lah cari die balik , aina rindu die , rindu sangat !

aina boleh jadi apa jeh untuk eys , kalau bolehb aina nak ada dalam setiap yang berlaku dalam hidup eys .
i can still wait for you , because i'm a supergirl that can be tough to love you.
saying that i love you is not enough :]

but i love you






Terima kasih kerana baca entry ini, jangan lupa datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment